Welcome!

Welcome to the forum for collectors, restorers and fans of flip clocks. Please Sign Up if you would like to take part.

By the way, signing up is free..

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ken-Tech T-610

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got an email on my phone last night, and it is the first time I have ever put a bid in from the factory. I think we've got one!

Click image for larger version

Name:	e462cfa5666174f7eec329bbae80d837.png
Views:	97
Size:	441.7 KB
ID:	17874

I'd considered not posting about this until I had it won, but I hate to bid against anyone else here by accident. If you gotta have it more than me for some reason, reach out.

That aside, I'm pretty stoked about this! Assuming it's in one piece and it works, we'll collectively have a specimen to dissect and document here on FCF. I doubt we'd have to twist Mackey's arm too hard to give it a look with his studio setup too!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	a36be9fcf68daef2b8544c0dc17755a5.png
Views:	98
Size:	892 Bytes
ID:	17875

To be clear, even if I catch this one, the hunt isn't over. If anything this just proves the automated search system is working as intended. With any luck this is the first of many finds for all of us here on FCF!

Comment

Nice find, very cool!

As much as I'd like to take an up close and personal look at the gut of this clock, I will refrain from bidding, go ahead Sir!

If it is actually NIB, 50 US$ sounds like not such a bad deal...

Comment

Originally posted by flipclock_nl View Post
        Nice find, very cool!

As much as I'd like to take an up close and personal look at the gut of this clock, I will refrain from bidding, go ahead Sir!

If it is actually NIB, 50 US$ sounds like not such a bad deal...
        Once we've got our pictures, scans, and other documentation done here in the US, I'll see what we can do about getting one over to you too. Rest assured, we'll get these things into the hands of the folks that want em'!

Comment

Working...
        X