Welcome!

Welcome to the forum for collectors, restorers and fans of flip clocks. Please Sign Up if you would like to take part.

By the way, signing up is free..

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Project clocks for sale - clearing out my closet

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Project clocks for sale - clearing out my closet

Some clocks just lay about for too long, they do not get the attention they deserve and therefore deserve the right to go to a new owner who will either use them for parts or get them back on the road...

Let's start off with the clocks:

1 - Green Copal tuning fork clock, battery operated; it has worked while I had it, if only briefly. I have cleaned it out and replaced some electric components, but longer than a few seconds, it will not run. Cosmetically no flaws and in a good condition. I'm looking for 60 euros or a bid in that general area.
    2 - Toshiba radio-alarm-flip-clock, 220v/50hz. Clock is seized and radio does not make any sound. Price is 50 euros, anything less and it will go on my parts-pile, but that would be a shame since it is in a good cosmetically condition
    3 - NOS Citizen battery operated flip-alarm-clock. It DOES run, just too slow. I have already cleared the motor from all the dried up gunk/lubrication and put in some new but still not running properly, box included. Looking for 50 euros or something in that region
    4 - French 'Flash' tuning fork flip wall clock, battery operated. It has worked for awhile but then stopped and would only run intermittently. I have been looking to replace the tuning fork clock with a modern, regular quartz clock, but after some tries, operations and investigations, I am still convinced that this would work, it's just costing me too much time... Cosmetically in a good condition. Asking price aro. 75 euros
    5 - Set of 2 Krups Comfortchron Luxe battery operated flip-alarm-clocks. Both seem to be complete and will run briefly when turned on, but then stop intermittently. No idea what it could be, both together can go for fixed price of 60 euros. One is in a very good condition cosmetically, the other has seen a bit too much sun.
    6 - 2 US Panasonic catalogues, as shown in the picture, fixed price for these is 25 euros

I ship worldwide at very reasonable rates!

When you combine some clocks, of course we can discuss the price a bit more :-)

I will let the clocks sit here for a bit before I put them on ebay, send me a message if you're interested or mail me on: robert . jagers @ gmail . com

I got rid of most of them, just the Copal which is still there. It does not make sense for me to keep it for parts, hence it can go.

I am willing to let it go for 40 euros, shipping not included, anyone?

Comment

Working...
    X