Welcome!

Welcome to the forum for collectors, restorers and fans of flip clocks. Please Sign Up if you would like to take part.

By the way, signing up is free..

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Panasonic RC-7462 in pretty good shape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Panasonic RC-7462 in pretty good shape

Click image for larger version  Name:	RC7462_01.jpg Views:	1 Size:	510.5 KB ID:	6318
    On eBay now is a Panasonic RC-7462 that looks to be a good candidate for restoration. There is a small piece out on one of the wooden sides and the clock is not flipping. But this is a hard clock to find in this relatively good condition.

Click image for larger version  Name:	RC7462_02.jpg Views:	1 Size:	438.6 KB ID:	6319Click image for larger version  Name:	RC7462_06.jpg Views:	1 Size:	454.9 KB ID:	6320Click image for larger version  Name:	RC7462_05.jpg Views:	1 Size:	153.5 KB ID:	6315Click image for larger version  Name:	RC7462_04.jpg Views:	1 Size:	191.3 KB ID:	6316Click image for larger version  Name:	RC7462_03.jpg Views:	1 Size:	305.7 KB ID:	6317

~ Mackey Site Administrator
    If you have any questions/comments Contact Me
    If you're not a member, you should consider joining!

The listing ended. It went for a respectable US $139.50

Comment

I was the one who won the bidding. Was $212 total to get it to Sweden but I said to my self that I´m going to get this one no matter what Think I have a problem, I have been going crazy lately bidding on all black lighted clock radios. But it is so fun working on them I hope somehow I can fix/replace the wooden piece and get the clock motor running after cleaning it. Going to post some pictures on my progress on various clock radios soon. And thank you Mackey for your large contribution to this hobby and your Youtube channel was what started my interesed on the RC-7462

Comment

Congrats on your winning bid! I'm sure you're going to get it looking and running great. Please let us know!
        I bet you'll be able to fix that wooden side just fine. Thankfully it's in the back.

Comment

Working...
        X