Welcome!

Welcome to the forum for collectors, restorers and fans of flip clocks. Please Sign Up if you would like to take part.

By the way, signing up is free..

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sony 8RC-29

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sony 8RC-29

My dad bought this in the early 70's after searching high and low for an AM clock radio - he said he never listened to FM radio and didn't want to pay extra for something he wasn't going to use and eventually found this one. It sat next to the dinner table for many years, I don't remember when he quit using it but it was a while ago. The radio and light in the tuner section work, the alarm will work if you manually change the alarm setting but the clock and light for the clock don't work. It's a US model and runs on 120 V AC. I have no idea what it's worth and after dealing with the hassles of selling off the rest of the stuff in their house I'm in no hurry to take on any extra "fun" here, but if someone has any interest in this and we can determine a fair value I'd be glad to send it their way and have them send me check after they've received the radio as I don't have a PayPal account. I'tried to post some pictures of the model number etc... but the file size exceeds the limit.

It looks like the 8rc-25 posted elsewhere here, except the case is black. If there isn't any interest in this in the next few weeks I'm going to throw it out

Comment

And it's going in the trash tonight

Comment

Working...
      X