Welcome!

Welcome to the forum for collectors, restorers and fans of flip clocks. Please Sign Up if you would like to take part.

By the way, signing up is free..

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Panasonic RC-6025 Re-post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Panasonic RC-6025 Re-post

I originally put up a post a couple of years ago for this clock, but I only recently re-visited this site. I wasn’t sure how to delete old posts or update posts in this forum, so I am re-posting this item. The lamp needs replacing, and the sleep alarm function requires servicing. Other than those two things I believe everything else functions properly. The case, knobs, and lens are in very good condition, and it should clean up nicely. I’m asking $190 + shipping if it is purchased as a PayPal gift, or $200 + shipping if it is purchased as PayPal merchandise.

Regards,
    Osprey

Attached Files

Hey, That's a "Ground hogs day" clock. you can get ALOT more for it. nice

Comment

Yes, I know that it's the same model that was in the movie. It has a couple of issues. I'm not an expert regarding value. I would put it on eBay, but I had a negative experience previously, selling another item. What do you think it is worth?

Comment

ebay is no good. maybe etsy? I think maybe 400$ in very good condition. get it signed by Bill Murray for charity. 5,000

Comment

That's an interesting idea regarding Bill Murray. For me, it's a matter of how much time and effort to put into it. This was sitting in a box that was part of a household estate. I'm liquidating this stuff on Craigslist. I almost sold the clock to someone for $10, some time ago, before I began receiving a number of replies. It was at that point that I found out that it has a connection to the movie. If I don't sell it here, I might check out Etsy. Thanks for the suggestions.

Comment

I attempted to reply sooner but had account issues. I am very interested in purchasing the Panasonic RC-6025.

Comment

This clock has been sold. I would like to thank everyone who has viewed this post, and also those who replied. One down, three to go. If anyone is interested, I could sell the other three as a lot, and ship them out together. I would be asking $50 for the lot + shipping. Thanks for looking.

Comment

Working...
              X