Welcome!

Welcome to the forum for collectors, restorers and fans of flip clocks. Please Sign Up if you would like to take part.

By the way, signing up is free..

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Panasonic RC-1122 in orange for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Panasonic RC-1122 in orange for sale

I'll be putting this up on eBay soon, but thought I'd give anyone here first crack at it. When I posted in the introductions a while back after getting this one there seemed to be a lot of interest.

Physically this thing is immaculate. It's in superb condition, there isn't even any scratching on the lens. When I got it, it kept time and that's about it. I went through and re-capped it and replaced the neon bulb. The radio now works, but the alarm buzzer for some reason doesn't. I had it working at one point, so it might just be the switch (though I have thoroughly cleaned and de-oxed it). There's also an issue with the alarm dial/gearing. It looks like it needs some sort of shim as the alarm gear gets pushed kind of sideways as the clock advances, then gets stuck and goes out of sync with the gearing. It keeps great time though.

I've got about $30 into it and will only be looking to recoup that from anyone here that really is a fan and will appreciate it. It should have no trouble fitting into a USPS flat rate medium box, so $15 shipping. If there are no takers by the weekend it'll be going up on the 'Bay. Username there is about the same as here, mbarland.
    Attached Files

I'll take it off your hands.

Comment

Originally posted by Engineer View Post
      I'll take it off your hands.
      As Mackey suggests, do you want to take the transaction to eBay?

Comment

M Barland I will PM you.

Comment

That's a nice looking clock. There is an identical one on eBay here in Oz with a starting price of $385. A bit rich for me.

Comment

Sold.

Comment

Working...
            X