Welcome!

Welcome to the forum for collectors, restorers and fans of flip clocks. Please Sign Up if you would like to take part.

By the way, signing up is free..

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Out of time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Out of time

Hi everyone, is there anyone near Santa Monica California who can come and take about 9 clocks for a low price. they are all in good shape and work. Panasonic RC-7580, RC-7589, RC-7254, RC-1122 black , Magnavox 1R1736, and 1R1784 , Sony 8fc 100w, GE 8131-4a, C4315B. thanks
    Last edited by tonyofthelord; January 19, 2021, 11:23 AM.

I would be interested in the 8FC-100w and the RC-7489. I don't know if you're willing to sell individually or not. I'd be willing to pay for shipping, as I am in WI. Thanks!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	CIMG0250.JPG
Views:	224
Size:	380.4 KB
ID:	17104 Click image for larger version

Name:	CIMG0252.JPG
Views:	228
Size:	314.0 KB
ID:	17103 Click image for larger version

Name:	CIMG0253.JPG
Views:	228
Size:	278.4 KB
ID:	17105 Click image for larger version

Name:	CIMG0254.JPG
Views:	231
Size:	266.3 KB
ID:	17106

Comment

I am just about an hour south of you in Huntington Beach.

Comment

Hi, TonyoftheLord. I know you just want a pickup of all your clocks, and I totally understand that. If at some point you change your mind and decide to part with them individually, I would be interested in the Panasonic RC-7589, the Planada model. I received mine in 1970 when I graduated from high school, and it worked faithfully until last fall when the Copol motor coil opened. I am in the process of unwinding the coil right now to try and fix the motor, but I am worried the metal magnetic core fingers are not going to take being bent out and then back inwards. I'm still hoping I can do that, in spite of the technical obstacles. I live in Illinois, so Santa Monica is a long postal service away - sorry. I know that is very inconvenient. Thanks for your consideration, stay safe. Bill.

Comment

Hey, Bill. I'm sorry but others have expressed interest in that one and now I just can't give it up. so no longer for sale. I see 2 on ebay right now.

Comment

Working...
            X