Welcome!

Welcome to the forum for collectors, restorers and fans of flip clocks. Please Sign Up if you would like to take part.

By the way, signing up is free..

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cardinal cyclometer clockradio for sale on a Dutch site...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cardinal cyclometer clockradio for sale on a Dutch site...

It's been sitting here for ages...so, it might go for mutch less

http://www.marktplaats.nl/a/audio-tv...reviousPage=lr
    Last edited by Detroitsteel; January 24, 2016, 05:17 PM.

Not bad...but THE PRICE!
    SAVE THE FLIPCLOCKS!

Comment

What's with the price...? To high...? Alot of flipclock radio's in Holland go for around these prices..
      But considering its been for sale for some time now, I'll bet it wil go for less... I could do a bid of 15 and see what happens... Are you interested in the Cardinal Matthew...?

Comment

Yes, the price is too high, but then the living standard here and in Holland is quite different...

And no, thanks - I'm not interested at the moment, right now I have three flip clocks - one being used (the Sanyo), one functional in deposit and one waiting to be fixed. Surprisingly, there are 4 clocks for sale on the Czech auction site right now (aukro.cz), I have never seen so many at once. I like the Siemens the best. It is almost the same as my Sanyo, internally

[NOTE: This post had to be approved first so it appeared sooner, before the following one.]
        Last edited by Matthew; February 2, 2016, 12:31 PM.
        SAVE THE FLIPCLOCKS!

Comment

Yes, the price is too high...and no thanks, I have enough for now. Today I tried several times to post some flip clocks for sale right now here in the Czech rep, but the forum won't let me, so f-ck it. There is one nice Siemens, others ugly.
          SAVE THE FLIPCLOCKS!

Comment

Ok...well, considering prices here in the Netherlands are in general high, I'm used to paying more out for things... Especially retro articles are in demand here here in Holland wat obviously drives up the prices.
            Ones to often I waited out on bidding because of the high price the item was for sale for...with the results that i mist on it. That's why I also look over the boarders into England and Belgium where retro stuff mostly go's for less.

I wonder why the forum won't let you post your findings here...? I don't have problems with that so as you obviously can see... Is it the moderator him self that prohibits it from happening...?

Here is my mail address...just send the links directly to me...always interested in what's for sale out there.

@gmail.com[/EMAIL]

That's Siemens above looks nice... what coulor is it...? Looks kind of like brown to me... Got more info on it...?

By the way, I took a look at that that other Siemens whats for sale on eBay...well, that's some asking price indeed...😐
            Nice unit...but I rather go for untouched ones as I like to refurbish them my self.
            Last edited by Detroitsteel; January 27, 2016, 01:28 PM.

Comment

Yes, the Siemens is brown and the seller says it's functional but needs a clean-up.
              SAVE THE FLIPCLOCKS!

Comment

Originally posted by Matthew View Post
                Yes, the price is too high...and no thanks, I have enough for now. Today I tried several times to post some flip clocks for sale right now here in the Czech rep, but the forum won't let me, so f-ck it. There is one nice Siemens, others ugly.
                The forum software is configured to block suspicious external links. I'm going to work on correcting this ASAP. More likely, I will just set permissions of established members higher. So don't give up yet. I will be working on this in the next few days. I'll post here when done and ask that you test it out.
                ~ Mackey Site Administrator
                If you have any questions/comments Contact Me
                If you're not a member, you should consider joining!

Comment

No stress, Mackey. I was a bit frustrated at the time, my posts kept disappearing into thin air. I'm okay now.
                  SAVE THE FLIPCLOCKS!

Comment

Originally posted by Matthew View Post
                    No stress, Mackey. I was a bit frustrated at the time, my posts kept disappearing into thin air. I'm okay now.
                    Detroitsteel

No I totally get it.. The posts actually don't disappear. I can actually see them all. I have to manually approve such posts though.
                    Sometimes my "real life" gets in the way and I don't get to review each forum channel and miss these posts.

If this ever happens, message me and let me know what forum you were in and I can check it out. interestingly enough, I think if you make a post in the forum and type "@" and my name, it will draw me right to the post.
                    for example @Matthew
                    @Detroitsteel
                    @Mackey
                    Should alert us that we were mentioned in the post. I think ... I'll have to check into that.

Part of the problem is that the software I use is undergoing big changes. There's some significant bugs present at this time and we who use this (vBulletin) are waiting for the fixes. We'll see how that goes.
                    ~ Mackey Site Administrator
                    If you have any questions/comments Contact Me
                    If you're not a member, you should consider joining!

Comment

Working...
                    X