Welcome!

Welcome to the forum for collectors, restorers and fans of flip clocks. Please Sign Up if you would like to take part.

By the way, signing up is free..

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RC-6003

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RC-6003

It'll be interesting to see what this one goes for, it looks damaged but the seller's just been careless with his photo editing software.

Click image for larger version

Name:	RC 6003 Rear.png
Views:	347
Size:	179.4 KB
ID:	12226 Click image for larger version

Name:	RC 6003 front.png
Views:	266
Size:	89.4 KB
ID:	12227

It looks like hell on wheels.
    Someone has minimal "photoshop" skills. I'm not sure what they even bothered. May have been cropping out all the roaches.
    ~ Mackey Site Administrator
    If you have any questions/comments Contact Me
    If you're not a member, you should consider joining!

Comment

Oh my goodness....I don't even know what to say about that...that...thing.

Comment

I saw that listing also.....really surprised anyone even bid on it with those pics.

Comment

It went for US $46 plus postage, seems cheap to me for a "No country for old men" flip clock radio in very good condition.

I would have been interested but it was 120v/60Hz and the postage would have been US $33.72 = AU $49.38 !

Click image for larger version

Name:	bids.jpg
Views:	205
Size:	125.3 KB
ID:	12319 Click image for larger version

Name:	top.jpg
Views:	203
Size:	182.5 KB
ID:	12320

Comment

I had thought this model was popular among chain smokers, until I saw they sold a beige along side the antique white.

Comment

• davidm
              davidm commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah, I like my yellow one much better than that baby ship brown, even if it's not the real movie clock colour.
          Working...
          X