Welcome!

Welcome to the forum for collectors, restorers and fans of flip clocks. Please Sign Up if you would like to take part.

By the way, signing up is free..

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gracia flipclock radio for sale in the Netherlands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gracia flipclock radio for sale in the Netherlands

Check it out...

If I'm not mistaken...this flipclock has three numberplate carousels instead of only two...
    One for the hour numbers and two for the minute numbers.

Very unusual

http://www.marktplaats.nl/a/verzamel...reviousPage=lr

Well, I couldn't resist...i brought out a bid on this one...
    Just that 3 carrousel mechanism interest's me...

Comment

Detroitsteel I see your collection is growing rapidly, you'll be able to start your own museum soon
      SAVE THE FLIPCLOCKS!

Comment

Yes Matthew, i could indeed start one up some time... But fat chance that will ever happen...my wife is already complaining haha...
        But Mathew, i was thinking, considering that most of the units I have still need to be cleaned up and in some cases repaired and that I know already that I'll never gonna get it done on short notice because my 4 month old son will not allow me the time for it, maybe you would be interested in taking over one ore more units from me.
        And because your a forum member that has a hard time finding flipclock radio's in his country, i thought that I could help you out this way.
        So, if you're interested, let me know ​

Comment

Oh, I see... yes, they're hard to come by here, but I don't force it If I happen to see something I like and I have the spare couple of moneys, I buy it. There were two clocks that I have let go recently, one of them I didn't like and it was damaged and the other had the clear plastic front cracked. Currently there is an auction for a beaten up National Panasonic RC-702B. It's currently for under 4 euros, same for shipping (I'm bidding on this one). The radio works, clock doesn't, the front clear plastic has some kind of a stain on it: http://aukro.cz/retro-preklapeci-hod...929010531.html I'm thinking that the front clear plastic is flat and will be easier to replace than those fancy front panels on Sanyos...

About taking over some of your units - why not! But only the ones I like hehe

On the other hand, I have a lot of other toys (junk) junk laying about waiting to be serviced: Sony TC-134SD hi-fi cassette deck, Sony TC-61 cassette-corder, two National Panasonic RQ-401S portable reel-to-reels, 2 Sanyo cassette units, a 1965 Uher 22 Special Hi-Fi... the list goes on

Oh, and I almost forgot - my Panasonic RC- 6493 is also waiting to be restored!
          http://www.flipclockfans.com/forum/forum/clock-show-and-tell/clock-restoration-and-repair/1052-panasonic-rc-6493-a-u-s-clock-in-europe
          Last edited by Matthew; January 30, 2016, 09:58 AM.
          SAVE THE FLIPCLOCKS!

Comment

Here's a picture of the National Panasonic RC-702B:

Click image for larger version

Name:	national panasonic  RC-7021.jpg
Views:	119
Size:	74.5 KB
ID:	1224

Last edited by Matthew; January 30, 2016, 10:00 AM.
            SAVE THE FLIPCLOCKS!

Comment

Hmmm, I see that you ha e your hands full...and not only with flipclock radio's..
              well, luckily for my wife, I keeping it only to flipclock radio's for now haha.
              O well, the flip clocks that are shown in the 'flipclocks on display' section on this forum are the ones that you could have a look through. If you see something of your likings, let me know ok.

Comment

O by the way, the white Sanyo, red Sony and the Erres are not for sale at this moment.

Comment

The Garcia is on its way...i had the winning bid😃

I'll review it as soon as possible

Comment

Congratulations! I'll be looking forward to seeing the review.
                    SAVE THE FLIPCLOCKS!

Comment

Working...
                    X