Welcome!

Welcome to the forum for collectors, restorers and fans of flip clocks. Please Sign Up if you would like to take part.

By the way, signing up is free..

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Front Plastic Cover and light needed for Panasonic RC 6015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Front Plastic Cover and light needed for Panasonic RC 6015

Hello, I’m looking for the front Plastic cover piece for a Panasonic RC 6015. Mine was unfortunately damaged while trying to clean the parts, some brake clean was accidentally sprayed on the plastic cover which melted the plastic. I’m also in need of the light that illuminates the tiles. Thank you!

That’s going to be a hard thing to find. Not impossible, but if anyone has one they may be saving it for a repair themselves. Another less expensive option would be to buy a RC-6010 which is the same clock with a white cabinet. That way you would have some spare parts. I have seen them sell for as low as $50.

What part of the clock were you using the brake cleaner on?

Comment

I’m not sure, it was my boyfriend who did it- he works on small engines and so I asked if he could help repair the inside, the clock was loud and would stop working all the time. The inside works now but I’m not sure exactly what he did to what.

Comment

like Jumblejeff said, it’s going to be very hard to find someone who wants to part with what you need. It may be a long wait. You could look for an RC-6010 or a busted up RC-6015. Even then the piece you might need may be messed up too.

What I would suggest is just put it aside for a while. Maybe get another flip clock for your enjoyment and keep your eyes open.

If you message me your name and address I’ll sent you the light that you need. Just to try to ease your pain.
        ~ Mackey Site Administrator
        If you have any questions/comments Contact Me
        If you're not a member, you should consider joining!

Comment

Working...
        X