Welcome!

Welcome to the forum for collectors, restorers and fans of flip clocks. Please Sign Up if you would like to take part.

By the way, signing up is free..

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Shout About Rank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Shout About Rank

The Shout About Rank is a temporary rank that will pop up and disappear .... just like that. It's purpose is to highlight a user's post ... well, just because the Administrator felt that it deserved recognition.

The Shout About Rank

This rank, or badge, usually pictured as a megaphone, serves as recognition from the administration of Flipclockfans.com that the member has a post that everyone should acknowledge

More about this rank

1. How long does it last? - There is no telling. There is no set time period for this rank The rank could show up then disappear in one day.
    2. What does the Rank Do? - The rank points to a post that deserves recognition - click the icon to view the post recognized.
    3. How many members can hold the rank at any one time? - One ... Just one.
    4. Is there any lasting record of who got the rank? - Yes, those posts recognized with the Shout About rank are listed below.

Special Notes: This rank has nothing at all to do with the number of your posts ... but is does depend upon the content. It's got to be worth Shouting About

Do I get special privileges with this rank?

Nope. It's just for fun and to recognize a particular post from a member

Posts that have received the Shout About Rank

See the list of recipients

What if I think I or someone else deserves the Rank?

Contact the Administrator

~ Mackey Site Administrator
    If you have any questions/comments Contact Me
    If you're not a member, you should consider joining!
Working...
X