Welcome!

Welcome to the forum for collectors, restorers and fans of flip clocks. Please Sign Up if you would like to take part.

By the way, signing up is free..

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Pro Restorer Rank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Pro Restorer Rank

What's a "Pro Restorer?" I'm glad you asked.
    Only those Flip Clock Fans who are known professional restorers of flip clocks can receive this rank.

The Pro Restorer Rank

This rank, or badge, usually pictured as an icon with tools, serves as recognition from the administration of Flipclockfans.com that the member is a professional restorer and/or seller of flip clocks.

Does Flip Clock Fans stand behind those with the Pro Restorer Badge?

NO - Flip Clock Fans does not make any guarantees regarding those with this rank. You are solely responsible to make the decision if you can safely deal with this member. But this rank does mean:
    1. This person has a clear presence on the internet and has an apparent good record of customer service.
    2. The Pro Restorer is a trusted and long time member of Flip Clock Fans

Special Notes: This rank has nothing at all to do with the number of your posts or the contents of your posts.

Can I lose the rank of Pro Restorer?

Flip Clock Fans can choose to stop using this rank at any time. If it becomes known that a member with this rank no longer provides professional services, the rank will be removed.

Current Members with the Pro Restorer Rank

(alphabetical order)

Engineer
    flipclock_nl

What if I think I deserve the Rank?

Contact the Administrator

~ Mackey Site Administrator
    If you have any questions/comments Contact Me
    If you're not a member, you should consider joining!
Working...
X