Welcome!

Welcome to the forum for collectors, restorers and fans of flip clocks. Please Sign Up if you would like to take part.

By the way, signing up is free..

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Increased forum activity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Increased forum activity

This is the most active this community has been since it's inception. I can hardly keep up!
    It's really exciting to see the activity. I'm really pleased that we additionally have members which from my vantage point, represent the best professional restorers on both sides of the Atlantic Ocean. (You know who you are).

Plus they're are many additional excellent restorers who are active and participating. And finally for the new members, you should find that you're very welcomed here. We don't treat people like newbies here. I don't even like to use that term. You make it interesting here.
    It's taken a while to get to this point, but our community is becoming the go-to place for information related to flip clocks.

So, as we're rounding out the crazy year of 2020 - something to be happy about.
    ~ Mackey Site Administrator
    If you have any questions/comments Contact Me
    If you're not a member, you should consider joining!

it's been a crazy year, from all aspects, but this is a good ending of the year indeed, lots of good stuff to come in 2021!

Comment

Happy to have the forum around. Thanks for hosting us all!

Comment

I'm a firm believer that if you make something good and put it out there, people will find it. I'm very thankful for this site as a resource and as a source for discussion on a subject that, to my knowledge, doesn't have a more dedicated space anywhere else. This place rocks, and I'm always happy to log in.

To many more good times ahead everyone! Click image for larger version

Name:	c9fbcf916e5cb4ece6cca02778c43822.png
Views:	51
Size:	1.9 KB
ID:	15142

Comment

That was a super positive feel good post to raise ones cup to, as well as ones spirit!

Comment

Working...
          X