Welcome!

Welcome to the forum for collectors, restorers and fans of flip clocks. Please Sign Up if you would like to take part.

By the way, signing up is free..

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flip Clock Fans Videos are now Monitized

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flip Clock Fans Videos are now Monitized

Oh Boy! Now people who view FlipClockFans videos will be subjected to advertisements!

But really, getting monitized on YouTube is a loooong process. It takes a certain number of subscribers and a specific level of views. It's complicated. Plus you can't be using copyrighted material etc etc.

Anyway .... bottom line. I'm not going to be making large piles of cash. I just don't get that many viewers. But I've often wondered if I were monitized if YouTube would recommend the channel more often.

We well see.

But anyway, just wanted to share this good news. I've been trying to get to this point for more than 2 years.
    ~ Mackey Site Administrator
    If you have any questions/comments Contact Me
    If you're not a member, you should consider joining!

I never really looked into it that much, I know there are some very successful creators out there that make their income solely from youtube. However, I have some doubts that flipclocks will bring you that far

Having said that, anything that it might bring, can go toward creating more content and that is always good!

Comment

Oh yeah. No doubt I won’t be quitting my day job. I follow online discussions with small youtubers and we’re looking at a whopping 8-11 dollars a month. At best! No joke.

You have to have no less than 1000 subscribers to even be considered but then some 4000 hours watch time in the last 12 consecutive months. It’s difficult.
      ~ Mackey Site Administrator
      If you have any questions/comments Contact Me
      If you're not a member, you should consider joining!

Comment

Working...
      X