Welcome!

Welcome to the forum for collectors, restorers and fans of flip clocks. Please Sign Up if you would like to take part.

By the way, signing up is free..

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Editing time increased to 24 hours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Editing time increased to 24 hours

Thanks to davidm's request and prodding ... all members can edit their post up to 24 hours after posting. The "Last edited" message will appear after 35 minutes, however.
    Hope this helps.
    ~ Mackey Site Administrator
    If you have any questions/comments Contact Me
    If you're not a member, you should consider joining!

Yippee-Yi-Yay

Comment

I should mention, that if for any reason someone needs to go back an "fix" something, I can either do it or grant you temporary immunity from this limitation.

Details:

What is the Editor Rank?

The amount of time for you to edit your post has been limited to 24 hours by the administrator. A member assigned the rank of 'Editor' has no time limitations on editing posts.

Why this privilege?

There are times when a user may need to edit a post that is older than 24 hours. The rank of Editor is only temporarily assigned in these special circumstances. You will know that you have unlimited editing by the appearance of the editor badge.

Why not give all members the ability to edit their posts without limit?

If someone gains access to a members account or if a member becomes disgruntled, they could potentially create major holes in the content at FlipClockFans by deleting all their posts and responses.

How can I get this rank?

Contact the administrator of this forum.

~ Mackey Site Administrator
      If you have any questions/comments Contact Me
      If you're not a member, you should consider joining!

Comment

Working...
      X