Welcome!

Welcome to the forum for collectors, restorers and fans of flip clocks. Please Sign Up if you would like to take part.

By the way, signing up is free..

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pin Clock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pin Clock

I found this Pin Clock and bought it out of curiosity (and because it was at a bargain price ).
    Click image for larger version  Name:	P1030981.jpg Views:	0 Size:	174.9 KB ID:	29443

It shows the time by pins that are pushed in/out to form a 7-segment display. I was planning to take it apart to show it to you, but luckily I don't need to, since this guy already made a detailed video on it :

I find it a fun novelty item but I'm not so sure I will keep it since it is rather noisy.

I really do like other ways of telling time. I had to stop going down that road because it's never ending. I will still be keeping the ones I have though (like the Köhler dash clock, my Lux "tape measure clock" and my Elgin drum clock).

I'm not one for travelling, but If I could, I'd love to see the town of Pesariis, the Italian clock town.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Pesariis-Giant-Flaps-Clock-2.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	491.1 KB
ID:	29451
    ~ Mackey Site Administrator
    If you have any questions/comments Contact Me
    If you're not a member, you should consider joining!

Comment

Thanks, I have added Pesariis to my wishlist of places to visit! I live in the Netherlands, so it is not unlikely that one day I will travel to Italy and could make Pesariis part of my intinerary.

Comment

Working...
      X