Welcome!

Welcome to the forum for collectors, restorers and fans of flip clocks. Please Sign Up if you would like to take part.

By the way, signing up is free..

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Flip Clock Fans Wristwatch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool! I would like to see some kind of smaller version of it, something just bespoke built around the clockwork itself, but the clockwork seems to be large and round on the inside, I wonder if they made it like that to fit a round case or whether it really needs to be that large to function.

Comment

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000...6-438f09fb8dec yes I couldn't resist what flip clock Fan could.. I had to do an alignment procedure on mine I had to open mine up to do it..
      c
      Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG20220408025204.jpg Views:	0 Size:	328.0 KB ID:	24246

Comment

I got mine at Walmart. also check out click-watch.com for these.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	blackwhite3-01.jpg
Views:	92
Size:	21.9 KB
ID:	24272 Click image for larger version

Name:	rotar gold 5103.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	16.5 KB
ID:	24273 Click image for larger version

Name:	goldblack1-01.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	23.7 KB
ID:	24274

Comment

It's crazy. I go from not knowing these existed to them being everywhere.
          ~ Mackey Site Administrator
          If you have any questions/comments Contact Me
          If you're not a member, you should consider joining!

Comment

I'm going to take a gamble and buy another of of the Chinese ones because once the Chinese work out how to copy the Japanese movement it'll be inaccurate and rubbish... But cheaper.... but like all time keeping items if they're not accurate then they are useless .... to even be a time peace at all...

Comment

And speaking of time accuracy in the research' of accuracy of time apparently the best place to get super accurate time from is [[[[ time is.com ]]] apparently they bounce laser off the moon or something like that I did read ages ago... that's what I use.. https://time.is/-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------On another side note "expensive or cheap" out of all the watches & clocks I own there's only one that's been super accurate which is the ,,,Adidas archive M1 ,,,,a simple digital watch from Adidas. it's lost 3 seconds in 3 years ..

Comment

Working...
              X