Welcome!

Welcome to the forum for collectors, restorers and fans of flip clocks. Please Sign Up if you would like to take part.

By the way, signing up is free..

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RC Cola Can Clock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RC Cola Can Clock

I was going to put this in the "normal" eBay section, but this does seem a bit too "strange" to live over there. It's an advertising sign using the General Time/Westclox "film" mechanism from the looks of it, mounted in what's supposed to look like an oversized can of Royal Crown Cola. Listing is HERE.

Click image for larger version

Name:	106644257892db8cb046da7c67c25e6e.png
Views:	115
Size:	482.1 KB
ID:	20148

Looks like this example has been a little chewed up.

Click image for larger version

Name:	227ed867857214a3fe26011974f37689.png
Views:	112
Size:	526.1 KB
ID:	20150

Comment

Seller says, "It might be an easy fix." Whatever dude! Maybe for us, but not for your average joe RC cola rolling wheel clock buyer.

The picture makes it look HUGE. It says 13 inches tall. That's pretty big for something with such a small clock.

~ Mackey Site Administrator
      If you have any questions/comments Contact Me
      If you're not a member, you should consider joining!

Comment

Would have been nicer, to me anyway, if they had put the clock on top instead of the bottom, but still a nice find!

Comment

Originally posted by Mackey View Post
          Seller says, "It might be an easy fix." Whatever dude! Maybe for us, but not for your average joe RC cola rolling wheel clock buyer.

The picture makes it look HUGE. It says 13 inches tall. That's pretty big for something with such a small clock.

Okay, now it's got me wondering... is that all it is? Did they just stuff a "normal" clock inside the shell? Interesting...

Comment

Working...
          X