Welcome!

Welcome to the forum for collectors, restorers and fans of flip clocks. Please Sign Up if you would like to take part.

By the way, signing up is free..

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have no idea what this is.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have no idea what this is.

This was suggested to me by eBay, but I'll be the first to admit I have no idea what this thing is. The eBay listing is HERE.

Click image for larger version

Name:	7264c6d63a108eed21bc35aa231027be.png
Views:	207
Size:	376.9 KB
ID:	15884

I can tell you what it is, it is expensive

Following the attached link you will find a bit more info on it. I do like the fact that you stick the tape to the bottom of it!
    Proufo AM/FM Radio Cassette Radio Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: Taiwan RC, build 1985 ??, 7 pictures, Taiwan , schematics, tubes, semiconductors, Broadcast Receiver

Comment

I was hoping to be able to say it was an unidentified flip object...still that would totally be something I'd pick up at the right price.

Comment

It’s the Jupiter 2

~ Mackey Site Administrator
        If you have any questions/comments Contact Me
        If you're not a member, you should consider joining!

Comment

Yep.....I use to watch lost in space right after gilligans island. Good memories

Comment

Originally posted by flipclock_nl View Post
            I can tell you what it is, it is expensive

Following the attached link you will find a bit more info on it. I do like the fact that you stick the tape to the bottom of it!
            Bizarre! Thanks for the info, seems even the Radio Museum doesn't have much on it- probably not too many of these to begin with in that case, and even fewer kicking around now.

Comment

Well, if I had more money than I could spend and I still had a stack of tapes laying around,waiting to be played, I would be all over this thing I guess, but no tapes anymore.... oh yeah, the money might also be an issue

Comment

Working...
              X