Welcome!

Welcome to the forum for collectors, restorers and fans of flip clocks. Please Sign Up if you would like to take part.

By the way, signing up is free..

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Texas

Howdy! My name is Corey and I live near Houston, TX. I'm almost 61 years old. I woke up one morning recently and remembered how cool my old Sony clock radio was I had in my room in High School. It was a Christmas gift from my parents but I'm not sure exactly what year I got it. Early 70's I would guess. My wife of 38 years also had one in her room when we were dating. I'm pretty sure it was a Sears model. I have no idea what happened to them. I am a big music fan. I have been undergoing a renovation of my music room where I listen to music and play guitar. I thought it would be cool to have one of these flip clocks in the room. I started browsing eBay and it didn't take long for me to find the exact Sony model TFM-C720W that I had in my room. I purchased it last night. I will post a link in the eBay forum. I'm looking forward to learning more about these cool pieces. Thanks for having me.
Working...
X