Welcome!

Welcome to the forum for collectors, restorers and fans of flip clocks. Please Sign Up if you would like to take part.

By the way, signing up is free..

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great forum, new member

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great forum, new member

Hi, I am Rudi from the Netherlands and I recently had to repair my son's old Blaupunkt flip clock I gave him when he started learning to tell the time. This forum was of great help during restoration, so I decided to join!

I am now working on two clocks I picked up for a few bucks on the internet, a Panasonic RD-7052, needs only cleaning, is in perfect condition. A really nice clock with a detachable radio.
    I also try to fix a neglected Panasonic RC-703, unfortunately this one is missing quite a lot of flaps.
    I am afraid some more clocks will join the collection in the future.

Hi Welcome. The Panasonic RD-7052 sounds interesting, I looked it up and its a new one to me. I imagine the radio gets separated from the base clock often enough; actually I think I've seen just the base before and didn't realize a radio went on top of it... for the 703, are the flaps in the case? Mackey has a post on this forum about using superglue to help rebuild the tabs that often break first on those.

Click image for larger version

Name:	7052.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	20.7 KB
ID:	6145

Comment

Working...
    X