Welcome!

Welcome to the forum for collectors, restorers and fans of flip clocks. Please Sign Up if you would like to take part.

By the way, signing up is free..

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello FC fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello FC fans

Hi everyone, I live in Holland and as a child of the 70's I have been a fan of the flip clock since my parents bought one back in the days. When it broke they got rid of it and years later I realized that it was 1 of my favourite clocks when I was young. From time to time I have searched for a replacement clock, but never found it. Until a few months ago I found 1 online and bought it. It is a white Rowenta with a Diehl T85 2W 50hz motor. Unfortunately it stopped flipping after some time, but with a little help from this forum I have managed to lubricate the motor and it runs again! I am looking forward to read about your clocks and maybe start a little collection of my own.

Hi welcome, the Rowenta one I'm thinking of reminded me of Solari. Glad you got it going again, they all tend to need a bit of help eventfully.

Comment

Welcome Hirogen14​!
      ~ Mackey Site Administrator
      If you have any questions/comments Contact Me
      If you're not a member, you should consider joining!

Comment

This is the Rowenta clock. It has a 24h display with a double 00 at midnight. I have become a member.

Comment

Working...
        X