Welcome!

Welcome to the forum for collectors, restorers and fans of flip clocks. Please Sign Up if you would like to take part.

By the way, signing up is free..

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Junghans Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Junghans Question

Hi, I recently purchased this Junghans plato clock. It keeps excellent time. I notice it has an alarm function, but I can't work out how to set it. Anyone know?

You mentioned that you notice that it has an alarm function. Can you show a picture of this?
    ~ Mackey Site Administrator
    If you have any questions/comments Contact Me
    If you're not a member, you should consider joining!

Comment

Comment

It seems that at top they are indicating that winding the spring serves to power the clock and the alarm. To me is seems that you're missing a post (to the left of the alarm set button/knob). I cannot see how the alarm would be set even if there were an alarm post. I'd like to see more angles of the clock itself.
        The first thing I'd do is pull the alarm button up and then advance the time until the alarm went off (or not).
        ~ Mackey Site Administrator
        If you have any questions/comments Contact Me
        If you're not a member, you should consider joining!

Comment

Thanks, yes the alarm did go off, but I couldn't work out how to adjust it. You must right there is a lever or post missing. I can't see how you would indicate what time the alarm was set for. I'll post some more pictures.

Comment

• Mackey
            Mackey commented
            Editing a comment
            That's exactly what I was wondering. Thanks for posting this - it is interesting.
        Working...
        X