Welcome!

Welcome to the forum for collectors, restorers and fans of flip clocks. Please Sign Up if you would like to take part.

By the way, signing up is free..

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings from Norway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings from Norway

Hi! I'm a Spanish guy who is living in Norway since 2015. A very long time ago my parents had a flip clock radio alarm clock but it is long gone. Now I have got a partner who shares nostalgia for them, so I am planning to find the "perfect" flip clock to give away. I am educating myself with models in the Internet (the original Cifra 3 is sooo lovely), and have luckily stumbled upon this nice forum. Hope to continue my discovery journey here and eventually pull the trigger on a model for my partner's birthday at the end of June.

Ha det!

That’s exciting and a great idea for a gift. There are many ways to go in choosing the right clock. Good luck.
    ~ Mackey Site Administrator
    If you have any questions/comments Contact Me
    If you're not a member, you should consider joining!

Comment

Welcome to this forum! I have a bunch of Cifra 3's that I'm restoring and will be fitting out with a non-original cable. I have just finished my 1st prototype for the cable and it appears to be working just fine. If you're interested, I can send you some pics, just send me a private message.

Comment

Working...
      X