Welcome!

Welcome to the forum for collectors, restorers and fans of flip clocks. Please Sign Up if you would like to take part.

By the way, signing up is free..

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings from Spain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings from Spain

HI,

this is Ignacio, from Valencia, Spain.

Recently acquired and proud owner of a Solari Udine 6042 (horizontal style, independant), vintage, in perfect working order. What a clock!

Now acquired a Bodet BT659, two clocks linked to a post hanged from the ceiling...very nice...I expect to be able to contribute to this forum as much as possible, but I am just a beginner.

I wish you all the best.

Regards

Welcome and that is am impressive way to start a collection! I would love to have a single of double or perhaps even a triple flipclock hanging from the ceiling but I will not get that past the clock-commission here in the house.

Comment

thanks!!

Comment

Hi welcome, ceiling mount ones sound interesting, maybe for an office? Are the two clocks back to back?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	WhatsApp Image 2022-02-16 at 19.37.53.jpg
Views:	93
Size:	143.7 KB
ID:	23607
          Attached Files

Comment

Hi,

these are some pictures of both models. Both are working. Solari is independant (self powered by batteries) and Bodet are dependant of a central mother clock.

I hope you like it.

Regards

Ignacio

Comment

Good stuff, thanks for sharing, I had not seen the back to back set up before. The Braun desk fan is also on my to get sometime list!

Comment

Yes, can be set up in this frame, back to back, or separatelly, directly on the wall. In this case looks great to have this wall or ceilling support post. I am not sure where, but...

The Braun fan can be found easily (and cheap) because it was made in Spain at that time (also in Germany, but there was a factory here in Spain), there are many for sale here.

In any case, I prefer the HP65 calculator of the picture...this is my absolut hobby!! vintage calculators.

Regards

Ignacio

Comment

Working...
                X