Welcome!

Welcome to the forum for collectors, restorers and fans of flip clocks. Please Sign Up if you would like to take part.

By the way, signing up is free..

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

G'day from Melbourne Australia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

G'day from Melbourne Australia

G'day All, I have a green Copal model 703 which I purchased back in the 70's to wake me up to deliver newspapers in the mornings. Unfortunately, it has stopped working. But thanks to this fantastic forum and people I've been able to identify the gear that I need to get it working. So, I've posted in "parts wanted" and now have my fingers crossed that someone can help.

Cheers,
    John

Hi John and welcome to the forum.

That’s a long time to hold on to one of these clocks.

Is this the first time your Copal had any problems?

Has it been running most of the time you have owned it?

I don’t think too many of these old flip clocks are in the hands of the original owners.

Comment

The clock has had 2 stints at running. When I bought it I used it for about 15 years and then moved onto a digital clock radio and the clock went into a box in the cupboard. Then when my daughter was about 8 she thought it was really cool so it had another stint for about 4 years and then stopped working. So it's sat in a box in the cupboard since then with me thinking "I must do something about fixing that up one day". Anyway that day came a month ago and I found this forum. I'd really like to get it working again and put it on display.

Comment

Working...
      X