Welcome!

Welcome to the forum for collectors, restorers and fans of flip clocks. Please Sign Up if you would like to take part.

By the way, signing up is free..

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from France

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from France

Hello everybody.

I'm glad to have found your forum !
    there are lots of beautiful models here and lots of exciting advice from fans too !

I have already 3 copal flip clock found on ebay few years ago and they are quite nice .
    I've also extended my small collection with an other brand : Universum ( W2758 ) in green color and with radio alarm .
    But this time , the clock is in very poor condition and would like to fix some problem with you, if it's still possible ?
    I have no technical skill but I'm ready to rescue this beautiful flip clock.

Très bonne journée (Have a nice day) !

Hello there! Hopefully we can help you out with that clock, I have yet to hear of that brand, maybe it was uncommon in the United States?

Welcome aboard!

Comment

It's great to have a representative from France on board. We have, England, Ireland, Spain, Germany and not France represented. You can be our ambassador to France.
      Thanks for joining - love to see pics of your clocks.
      ~ Mackey Site Administrator
      If you have any questions/comments Contact Me
      If you're not a member, you should consider joining!

Comment

Sure,
        First, here are my 3 copal clocks

Click image for larger version

Name:	20210121_115548.gif
Views:	71
Size:	113.9 KB
ID:	17179

1 COPAL RP-120
        1 COPAL 222
        1 COPAL 227

All working, but the RP-120 make me nervous, it has starting to make big sound from the motor , I'm lucky I wasn't away when it started to scream, I unplugged it immediatly.
        I prefer not to use them often. They are beautiful I think.

Comment

Welcome to the forum.
          Very nice clocks!

I have two Copal’s RP-160 and 225.
          I like the 227 with the white tiles.

Comment

That is a nice collection! I especially like that RP120, they are quite rare, I have never been able to find one here in Europe.

Comment

Working...
            X