Welcome!

Welcome to the forum for collectors, restorers and fans of flip clocks. Please Sign Up if you would like to take part.

By the way, signing up is free..

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Member from Down Under

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Member from Down Under

Hi All

Just a quick note to introduce myself. My name is Mark and I am from Sydney, Australia. I have been a clock collector for many years but have only recently developed an interest in flip clocks and cyclometers. This all started when I picked up an interesting Jadco clock lamp from the 70s on EBay recently. It wasn't working but only needed to have the motor cleaned and lubricated before coming to life again. I don't have many other flip clocks yet, but knowing what I'm like, this is likely to change. I also collect electromagnetic clocks - another fascinating area.

Also, thank you Mackey for a very informative and inclusive forum.

Cheers

Mark

Hi Mark,

Welcome from sunny Southern California...and nice to have you here. Post some pics of what you've got.

Comment

Hi Engineer

Happy to post some pics. Where is the best section of the Forum to do this?

M

Comment

Hit up the Flip Clocks on Display section. That would probably be a good place to post them.

Comment

Welcome! Glad to have you with us!

Comment

Hi Mark,

Welcome to this forum! Just looked up electromagnetic clocks, cool thing... I might have to look for some more space for clocks for my clock interest lies beyond flip clocks as well...

In any case, indeed, we love to see clocks on display, whether it be flip clocks (preferably) or other clocks!

I am from Ireland and buy, restore and sell flip clocks and some times I manage to hold on to one to add to my collection.

Comment

Welcome to you from Snowy Wisconsin. That lamp clock is SO cool! Please do post more about it in the display section!

Comment

Working...
              X