Welcome!

Welcome to the forum for collectors, restorers and fans of flip clocks. Please Sign Up if you would like to take part.

By the way, signing up is free..

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eric from France!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eric from France!

Bonjour à tous,
    First of all, thank you for creating this wonderful forum as well as this youtube channel entirely dedicated to flip clocks! This is so cool ! Since the time that I was looking for something well done on this subject on the internet! I've always loved these clocks. My dad had one and gave it to me when I was a teenager to buy a new electronic one with good red LEDs! I still have it at home, it is a brown "Universal Classic" model. I bought another one about ten years ago, a white "Universum clock" model. It is no longer very white but thanks to your tutorials, it will be able to get its original color. After browsing your site, I decided to expand my collection and just bought a "Sanyo RM2010" which no longer works, therefore needs to be restored. I should receive it before 2021. I hope I can fix it ...
    Thank you again for sharing all your knowledge and information on these flip clocks.
    Regards,
    See you soon
    Eric

Welcome aboard! Glad to have you with us!

If you've got clocks that don't work, but you're willing to tinker with them I'm confident we can help guide you to a solution. Can't wait to see your cool clocks!

Comment

Comment

Those are beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Welcome to the forum. I just restored a RM1050, it was pretty easy going and sanyo laid everything out inside really neatly. Let us know if you need help!

Comment

Hey Eric from France ... I don't know, but you may be the first from France to join. The number of countries that are represented on this forum continues to grow, I've not kept track of it, but our members are all over the world. You can be our ambassador to France!
            Thanks for sharing your story and your clocks.
            ~ Mackey Site Administrator
            If you have any questions/comments Contact Me
            If you're not a member, you should consider joining!

Comment

Working...
            X