Welcome!

Welcome to the forum for collectors, restorers and fans of flip clocks. Please Sign Up if you would like to take part.

By the way, signing up is free..

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from California

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from California

Started getting interested in flip clocks in the past few years while browsing antique stores. I learned about this site through a bunch of Googling and watching Mackey's great videos on youtube.

Currently I own a Copal 222, a Sanyo RM5430, it's twin sibling a Magnavox RD3184, and a Panasonic RC-6551. I haven't done any work on them, but I'd like to one day be able to restore and service them all myself. I also hope to acquire a Japanese Copal 229 and a Seiko MSD-991, but so far have found no leads.

Welcome to the wonderful world of flipclockfans! I am sure you will find useful info and just some necessary banter here.

You have a nice collection of clocks and especially wants! I would also love to have Japanese version of the 229, but have not been able to procure one for a reasonable price. I had to look up the MSD991, but that will be a challenge to find one indeed

Comment

Hi, welcome, yes that MSD-991 is neat looking, good hunting on that one.

Comment

You were looking for one of these? It is currently not working though...
        ご覧頂き有難う御座います。1960年代のSEIKOデジタルクロック MSD-991です。滅多に出ない珍品中の珍品で、これ程状態の良いものは稀だと思います。残念ながら現在不動です。是非修理して復活させてあげて下さい。外装も全て当時の塗装で美しい状態を保っております。不動品に

Comment

• leafyGreens
          leafyGreens commented
          Editing a comment
          Ahh.. saw this too late. Auction already ended
      Working...
      X