Welcome!

Welcome to the forum for collectors, restorers and fans of flip clocks. Please Sign Up if you would like to take part.

By the way, signing up is free..

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello to all...grateful I found this site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello to all...grateful I found this site

Since I was a small child (I am now 71) my family had this clock that always intrigued me. I have kept it with me as we moved from city to city, though it hasn't kept time for years. After visiting this site I've learned that this is a "New Haven Time Flip Clock". I am hoping that I can find links to someone/anyone that can repair this very sentimental piece.

Originally posted by Mark Lustgarten View Post
    Since I was a small child (I am now 71) my family had this clock that always intrigued me. I have kept it with me as we moved from city to city, though it hasn't kept time for years. After visiting this site I've learned that this is a "New Haven Time Flip Clock". I am hoping that I can find links to someone/anyone that can repair this very sentimental piece.
    I love that clock. I have two. It probably only needs cleaning. Possibly the wiring on the inside is squirreled up, since it used silk wrapped cords. I feel confident that I can at least give it a good once over, but it's such a valuable clock you'd have to package it very well. I'll message you.
    ~ Mackey Site Administrator
    If you have any questions/comments Contact Me
    If you're not a member, you should consider joining!

Comment

Working...
    X