Welcome!

Welcome to the forum for collectors, restorers and fans of flip clocks. Please Sign Up if you would like to take part.

By the way, signing up is free..

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from the US Midwest!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from the US Midwest!

Hey everyone,

Thanks for the forum, hoping to see everyone's horological oddities and hopefully get some repair questions answered.

Proud owner of an basic Seth Thomas that I use for my nightstand alarm (anyone know how to stop the buzz when the alarm is armed lol?) with a eye out for growing my collection.

Originally posted by Franz Sherman View Post
    Hey everyone,

Thanks for the forum, hoping to see everyone's horological oddities and hopefully get some repair questions answered.

Proud owner of an basic Seth Thomas that I use for my nightstand alarm (anyone know how to stop the buzz when the alarm is armed lol?) with a eye out for growing my collection.
    Yes.. Maybe we do. But please send a picture or let us know the model number. You should start a new thread in the restoration area.

Glad you're here! Welcome aboard!

I'm actually a mid-westerner myself.
    ~ Mackey Site Administrator
    If you have any questions/comments Contact Me
    If you're not a member, you should consider joining!

Comment

• Franz Sherman
      Franz Sherman commented
      Editing a comment
      Will do, I've already got a thread going for a mystery mechanism with a hour/minute time sync issue. The Seth Thomas is a Speed Read Lite-Alarm (MN 0820-000). I'm loath to take it apart as it keeps time so well otherwise!
Working...
X