Welcome!

Welcome to the forum for collectors, restorers and fans of flip clocks. Please Sign Up if you would like to take part.

By the way, signing up is free..

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Germany

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Germany

I‘m a professional musician from Germany and love 60s and 70s music as much as the Gadgets of that era and finally bought my first two flip clocks few days ago.

One old Sanyo alarm clock on which I had to repair a noisy motor and broken speaker cables.

And an old Garant wooden Clock with Cal.

Greetz ✌
    Attached Files

Hallo there, I like your vintage corner, the day dater, the old valve radio with magic eye tuner, tortoise lamp and lava lamp.

Please tell us about the Sanyo repair (in the repair & restoration channel) if you have time one day, how you made the motor quieter.

I've been put off buying one of those because I'v heard they have noisy motors and I haven't heard of or seen a cure for them that definitely works.

They're a nice looking flip clock radio, the one I was looking at had the Stereocast connections at the rear.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Sanyo stereocast front.jpg
Views:	123
Size:	143.5 KB
ID:	12577 Click image for larger version

Name:	Sanyo stereocast rear connections.jpg
Views:	99
Size:	75.1 KB
ID:	12578

PS tell Mackey how awesome smart watches are too!

Comment

• Mackey
      Mackey commented
      Editing a comment
      I just could never see myself using a smart watch. It's the same as wearing a court ordered ankle bracelet. They're tracking your every move davidm.

Originally posted by flipaddy007 View Post
    I‘m a professional musician from Germany and love 60s and 70s music as much as the Gadgets of that era and finally bought my first two flip clocks few days ago.
    Thanks for becoming a member!

Love to hear more about your profession.
    ~ Mackey Site Administrator
    If you have any questions/comments Contact Me
    If you're not a member, you should consider joining!

Comment

Working...
    X