Welcome!

Welcome to the forum for collectors, restorers and fans of flip clocks. Please Sign Up if you would like to take part.

By the way, signing up is free..

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bed side table with built in flip clock...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bed side table with built in flip clock...

Not sure what to think of it.... It must be rare and I do find it kind of cool.

Should I get the chance to buy one for a reasonable price, I would not hesitate
    チークの色合いに美しい木目、ベーシックなボックススタイルが印象的なベッドサイドキャビネット。シンプルな造りですのでとても使いやすく、固定式棚板がセットされて いますので読みかけの本、新聞などを置いてご使用いただける幅広いシチュエーションで活躍してくれる収納家具です。COPAL社製のパタパタ時計(動作は致しますが、時間のずれがございます)が何か懐かしさを感じさせてくれるレトロなお品物です。ソファ、ベッド横に置いてサイドテーブルとしてお使いいただけるのはもちろんのことリモコン、眼鏡などの日用品を収納していただけますしベットサイドだけでなく狭いスペースににも置け小物の整理にも重宝致します。ソファー、ベッドサイドに是非いかがでしょうか。~【東京都杉並区阿佐ヶ谷北アンティークショップ 古一/ZACK高円寺店】 古一では出張無料買取も行っております。杉並区周辺はもちろん、世田谷区・目黒区・武蔵野市・新宿区等の東京近郊のお見積もりも!ビンテージ家具・インテリア雑貨・ランプ・USED品・ リサイクルなら古一へ~,ユーズド, リサイクル,ふるいち,古市,フルイチ,used,furuichi,デザイナーズ,デザイナーズ家具,

Interesting, maybe a piece of hotel furniture? Bit harder to walk with the clock if its built in, seems like it would be hard to see from bed though.

Comment

Very interesting! From the pictures, I wonder if they just took an off-the-shelf Copal clock, and jammed it in there with a bezel or if it was something custom built for this application. In either event, fascinating!

I'm not sure how persistent that site is, so I did grab a few screenshots for posterity.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ad2f30cbac5b978f531767e88d77f959.png
Views:	131
Size:	169.0 KB
ID:	9031

Name:	f60c4064b663c53144d1f68a4f154f8d.jpg
Views:	126
Size:	99.2 KB
ID:	9032

Name:	51e966847cf71d2b27ca6a38218b09ba.png
Views:	110
Size:	413.1 KB
ID:	9033

Comment

Looks to be more of a study desk or one of those tall tables that's located near the front door. Probably a place to leave your keys, purse, hat, plant, etc with a bottom storage area.

The clock would be near impossible to see from your bed unless you have some kind of LED bulb lighting it. Maybe it's something you glance at before you leave or enter the house as your phone would most likely be in your pocket when going through the door with whatever you're carrying. ^^

"Stupid is as Stupid Does"- Forrest Gump

Comment

Working...
        X