Welcome!

Welcome to the forum for collectors, restorers and fans of flip clocks. Please Sign Up if you would like to take part.

By the way, signing up is free..

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

more movie clocks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

more movie clocks?

spotted this one long ago lesser known movie but a flip clock appearance anyway ....28 min mark... in movie captain of the space ship gets into bathtub to commit suicide with none other than PANASONIC Clock Radio RC-1282 (i have a mint cond one of these) love this clock
    Attached Files
    Space Station 76: Directed by Jack Plotnick. With Patrick Wilson, Liv Tyler, Marisa Coughlan, Matt Bomer. A 1970s version of the future, where personalities and asteroids collide.

also going to confirm one more from the movie,,, joy ride,,us (roadkill)2001 aus and uk movie title .

I seem to remember a flip clock being on the bedside table from memory a (sears ) clock i think but yet to be confirmed ....in last part of the movie where a girl is held captive with a shotgun in a ,seedy motel, tied to fishing line ,,if they open the door the girl gets shot, (type scenario) camera pans to a flip clock . But let me confirm that. Watch this space,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,found it ,,,,,,,,,,,,1hr 15.10sec it is a sears clock ,,,have to find the model NUMBER I THINK I HAVE ONEClick image for larger version

Name:	IMG20220103144344.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	159.0 KB
ID:	23260
    Joy Ride: Directed by John Dahl. With Steve Zahn, Paul Walker, Leelee Sobieski, Jessica Bowman. Three young people on a road trip from Colorado to New Jersey talk to a trucker on their CB radio, then must escape when he turns out to be a psychopathic killer.
    Last edited by Troy; January 2, 2022, 10:57 PM.

Comment

Death by Flip Clock? Don't tell me they dropped that clock in a BUBBLE BATH.

Comment

• Troy
        Troy commented
        Editing a comment
        he sure did!
    Working...
    X