Welcome!

Welcome to the forum for collectors, restorers and fans of flip clocks. Please Sign Up if you would like to take part.

By the way, signing up is free..

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One Flip clock, two Flip clock, three Flip clock ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One Flip clock, two Flip clock, three Flip clock ...

Hello Everybody,
    I was so afraid not to turn this in to a hoarder / collector hobby, but I think it's going that direction
    I have enough, hobby's going on right now, and I think this awesome clock hobby is going to be one of them!

Purchased 2-3 weeks ago my first Flip clock Sony FM-AM Solid State Digimatic Clock Radio 8FC-69W, and with help from this forum got it going, waiting for radio dial bulbs and new neon bulb to put the cover on. And normal person will think, OK " here you have it working Flip clock" and now, move it along with your life...
    But in my mind it was, NO look one more! Get a Copal Caslon Flip Clock (when it's below $300) and that will be it...

I stopped by at local antique store and my buddy John goes: "Did you hear that Flip clocks are coming back..." I made a face that I have no idea.. And he continued. "I have this two clocks left, and I need this shelf space, I can give you both for $25 "

and here I am 25 min later:

Click image for larger version

Name:	NEW Flip Clocks.jpg
Views:	168
Size:	295.4 KB
ID:	21051

Thank you!

Very nice! Those will clean up great!

Comment

What a lucky find! Very nice pair of clocks, hope they are working fine.

Comment

That Panasonic RC-6003 is worth quite a bit of money now a days. They should clean up fine hopefully.

Comment

Working...
        X