Welcome!

Welcome to the forum for collectors, restorers and fans of flip clocks. Please Sign Up if you would like to take part.

By the way, signing up is free..

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Panasonic Backlit Retail Sign

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Panasonic Backlit Retail Sign

Click image for larger version  Name:	panasonic-sign.jpg Views:	0 Size:	154.4 KB ID:	19125 Click image for larger version  Name:	panasonic-sign2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	134.9 KB ID:	19126
    Click image for larger version  Name:	panasonic-sign3.jpg Views:	0 Size:	220.8 KB ID:	19127

Just something I picked up off ebay for the garage. Slanted. Doubled sided, both sides say Panasonic. Looking up info on the sign maker, Essex NPI out of Lima Ohio, makes it seem possible that this is actually from 1971-1973. The sign company closed in 1977 at the Lima location and had changed it's name to something else before that, what I can find suggests that change happened in 1973.
    Attached Files

AWESOME!

Comment

Looks great!
      ~ Mackey Site Administrator
      If you have any questions/comments Contact Me
      If you're not a member, you should consider joining!

Comment

Oh wow, that is cool!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	pano-lighted-sign.jpg
Views:	81
Size:	103.1 KB
ID:	21304
          Just a pic of where this sign ended up going, as I have been moving lots of stuff around the garage. This side of the sign I think was for placing higher up, as the sign angles outward and the lettering is at the top.

Comment

Working...
          X