Welcome!

Welcome to the forum for collectors, restorers and fans of flip clocks. Please Sign Up if you would like to take part.

By the way, signing up is free..

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Movie flip clock in Europe ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Movie flip clock in Europe ?

I have a friend who’s asking me if the “back to the future” and “groundhog day” flip clocks were available in the uk?
    Ive never consciously seen any for sale but then again i don’t pay much attention to the fliip radio alarms ?
    can anyone say for certain ?
    thanks

It is my understanding that the white Panasonic RC-6025 and the woodgrain Panasonic RC-6015 were mostly sold in the US and Canada. There were others sold under the "National Panasonic" branding, but these are not true movie flip clocks (close enough for some people).
    If there are any available in the UK they'd be on the auction sites and that would just require someone to do some searching on their own.
    We do have people from all over Europe here but I do not think anyone's holding those clocks currently looking for a seller.

don't know if this helps or not.
    ~ Mackey Site Administrator
    If you have any questions/comments Contact Me
    If you're not a member, you should consider joining!

Comment

I know for a fact that Panasonic flip clocks were sold in Europe, but which ones were and which ones were not, I have no idea...

Comment

On this page, clicking on the 'Panasonic' logo and then for example load the brochures from 1975, you will find several Panasonic flip clocks, which were supposedly sold in Europe, perhaps there were more?

Comment

thanks for the reply’s, i’ve passed on the info given

Comment

Working...
          X