Welcome!

Welcome to the forum for collectors, restorers and fans of flip clocks. Please Sign Up if you would like to take part.

By the way, signing up is free..

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Copal "encyclopedia" - is there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Copal "encyclopedia" - is there?

Hi,
    I there a list of Copal models with pictures and maybe manuals somewhere?

Thanks

That would be fantastic and I am playing with the idea in my head to publish a small book about Copal flip clocks but alas, there is no such thing online.

I should have the odd sales brochure somewhere for Copal and also the odd manual as probably more people on this forum do but downloadable or viewable online, no, unfortunately not.

Comment

Surprising. I would have thought that at least the sales brochure would be available.
      I have a Copal I found in a flea market years ago and I have never seen it elsewhere. I am not a big connoisseur, but still.

Comment

what model did you find? I am sure that someone here would be able to shed some light on it. Most models sold in Europe and US I have seen and owned by now, I am now discovering the clocks sold in Japan

Comment

I don't have it near me right now, so I can't say what the model is, but I did find a picture on my phone.

Comment

Not 100% sure, but don't think this model was sold in Europe? It seems quite 'late' also. I have seen it, but that was in Japan.

Comment

I'll post better pictures and the model this week. It is a 220v model.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3628.jpg
Views:	115
Size:	551.5 KB
ID:	13475

Name:	IMG_3629.jpg
Views:	108
Size:	581.0 KB
ID:	13474

Name:	IMG_3630.jpg
Views:	110
Size:	575.6 KB
ID:	13476

Name:	IMG_3631.jpg
Views:	113
Size:	614.4 KB
ID:	13477
                Attached Files

Comment

Very cool, I like it. Interesting sticker as well, it could indicate that this model was not sold for a very long period or only to very specific markets.

I have accidentally stumbled upon one of these, in white. I am trying to buy it but the seller seems unwilling to ship abroad

Comment

Working...
                  X