Welcome!

Welcome to the forum for collectors, restorers and fans of flip clocks. Please Sign Up if you would like to take part.

By the way, signing up is free..

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seth Thomas Cube Clock - Completing my Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seth Thomas Cube Clock - Completing my Collection

I had just decided to stop buying flip clocks when I finally saw a clock that completed my collection. I have woodgrain, blue and yellow Seth Thomas cube clocks but could not find a decent white version. I believe I bought a clock about as soon as the seller posted it.

Click image for larger version  Name:	SethThomas.jpg Views:	0 Size:	206.7 KB ID:	28928

The following is a 1972 catalog page that shows the four colors when first released.

Click image for larger version  Name:	SethThomas_1972_pg-4.jpg Views:	0 Size:	269.0 KB ID:	28929
    ~ Mackey Site Administrator
    If you have any questions/comments Contact Me
    If you're not a member, you should consider joining!

I would love to see a picture. I am sure everyone will.
    Cant stop buying flip clocks. Can go down on how many to buy but never 0

Comment

Here are the Seth Cubes. Someone asked on YouTube if I was going to whiten it. I've got it in peroxide now but it's looking to me like it's more ivory than white. The inside is ivory but there is a slight difference under the knob.

YouTube video

Click image for larger version  Name:	SethCubeClocks.jpg Views:	0 Size:	169.4 KB ID:	28972
      ~ Mackey Site Administrator
      If you have any questions/comments Contact Me
      If you're not a member, you should consider joining!

Comment

Working...
      X