Welcome!

Welcome to the forum for collectors, restorers and fans of flip clocks. Please Sign Up if you would like to take part.

By the way, signing up is free..

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Copal 601 Repair Manual & List of Parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Copal 601 Repair Manual & List of Parts

I probably overpaid a bit, but this seemed such a unique item that I could not resist. I negotiated with the seller and got a fair deal, but after shipping fees and most likely import duties it will still be a hefty sum, but I had never seen such an item before.... Who knows, perhaps I will learn something from it .

When I get it in, I will scan it and upload it for your perusal
    Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Copal Caslon 601 Manual & List Of Motors Digital Electric Clocks Tokyo Japan at the best online prices at eBay! Free shipping for many products!

Not something you see every day! Can't say I've seen any for the non radio versions...

Comment

• flipoclock
      flipoclock commented
      Editing a comment
      Not for any other (non-radio) Copal clock for that matter... Now I want them all, but considering that these are probably a lot rarer than the regular instruction manuals, the likelihood of finding more of these for the different models, will be very slim.
Working...
X