Welcome!

Welcome to the forum for collectors, restorers and fans of flip clocks. Please Sign Up if you would like to take part.

By the way, signing up is free..

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Simple and Easy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Simple and Easy

This is a nice clock but the reason I posted it was in the description the seller says any repairs he imagines would be simple and easy. Yeah maybe in fantasy land.I din"t even know there was such a thing. I have a whole closet full of simple easy repairs. It is a nice clock I"m sure it will go high but at least the repairs will be simple and easy
    The clock is all original - to my knowledge. The case is cast embossed brass with a floral design. The numbers are original to the clock. A couple of the numbers have been displaced and are at the bottom inside the glass cylinder.

Originally posted by jgofish View Post
    This is a nice clock but the reason I posted it was in the description the seller says any repairs he imagines would be simple and easy. Yeah maybe in fantasy land.I din"t even know there was such a thing. I have a whole closet full of simple easy repairs. It is a nice clock I"m sure it will go high but at least the repairs will be simple and easy
    I can relate! This made me laugh
    ~ Mackey Site Administrator
    If you have any questions/comments Contact Me
    If you're not a member, you should consider joining!

Comment

If repairs were so simple and easy then why hasn't the seller done them?

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy-O View Post
        If repairs were so simple and easy then why hasn't the seller done them?
        Simple, cause it ain't easy.
        ~ Mackey Site Administrator
        If you have any questions/comments Contact Me
        If you're not a member, you should consider joining!

Comment

Working...
        X