Welcome!

Welcome to the forum for collectors, restorers and fans of flip clocks. Please Sign Up if you would like to take part.

By the way, signing up is free..

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for Panasonic clock-radio very similar to Panasonic RC-6030 simulated wood grain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for Panasonic clock-radio very similar to Panasonic RC-6030 simulated wood grain

I used to have a Panasonic flip-clock simulated wood grain clock radio. It was very similar to the RC-6030 model. However mine had a small spinning spiral between the flip clock and the station tuner window. Can anyone advise what Panasonic model this was?

I've attached a picture that shows what I'm looking for. The only difference is I want the one that had the spinning spiral on the front face.

Thanks!

The Panasonic RC-6040 seems to be the closest thing to what you're describing. (see image below). The RC-7021 had the spinner (I call it a Whirligig) between the clock and the tuner, too, but I think it only came in black and white.

Click image for larger version  Name:	6040.jpg Views:	0 Size:	42.0 KB ID:	8196

The following is one I had in the "FlipClockFans" studios at one point. It does have a Whirligig but it's hard to see.

Click image for larger versionName:	rc6040.jpgViews:	0Size:	66.5 KBID:	8197
    ~ Mackey Site Administrator
    If you have any questions/comments Contact Me
    If you're not a member, you should consider joining!

Comment

The Panasonic RC-6030 has that whirligig on the face of the clock ( atleast mine does) and if you has a Panasonic RC-6030 wouldn't it have the whirligig or did they change that later or earlier in the production year of the clock?

Comment

Working...
      X