Welcome!

Welcome to the forum for collectors, restorers and fans of flip clocks. Please Sign Up if you would like to take part.

By the way, signing up is free..

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flip tiles for Panasonic RC-7469

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flip tiles for Panasonic RC-7469

Does anyone have any flip tiles they would like to sell for this clock? I'm missing two.

These are very specific tiles.... Don't think I can help you there. Will have a look as soon as I'm home, but don't think so.

Comment

Thanks for your reply.
      The clock was from EBay. The broken tiles were not inside clock. If they were I would try to repair them. You never know what your getting when buying a 40yr old clock. It’s part of the fun but a bummer when parts are missing. It’s the first one I have bought with broken tiles, so I guess I have been lucky.

Comment

I know how it feels :-) I am always a little bit disappointed when I discover that someone has already been working on a clock that I bought. It could very well be that the work was already carried out 30 years ago, but still. You never know exactly what they did, were they successful and most of the time, the case is damaged when someone tries to open it up because they do not know how...

Comment

Update:
          I found a seller(sirfleet) on eBay parting out a RC-7469. I was able to buy the two tiles from him. The tiles were not listed. I messaged him to see if they were available. He also has knobs listed for anyone needed those.

Just wanted to get this information out there in case anyone is missing tiles too.

Comment

Lucky you! Sometimes that's all you need (and a bit of perseverance of course)

Comment

Working...
            X