Welcome!

Welcome to the forum for collectors, restorers and fans of flip clocks. Please Sign Up if you would like to take part.

By the way, signing up is free..

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for a flip clock with weather band

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for a flip clock with weather band

Hey Mackey, can you recommend a good flip clock with a weather band built in to it. I work outside a lot, and it would be nice to have a flip clock on my desk with the weather band when inclement weather is coming. Thanks

You know, right off hand I don't know.
    I know you're seen the one on eBay.
    Maybe you should take a chance and let us know!
    The only thing is ... I've never found the GEs to be all that exciting. But that's just me.
    ~ Mackey Site Administrator
    If you have any questions/comments Contact Me
    If you're not a member, you should consider joining!

Comment

Howdy! I just joined so not sure if you're still looking.
      I saw a 'project' condition GE flipclock at my fav thrift store and it might be there still. What condition state are you considering?

Comment

Can someone please elaborate - what's the weather band? We don't have this in Europe, the weather is a part of the radio station's news.
        SAVE THE FLIPCLOCKS!

Comment

Its a fine tuning dial usually on the back or bottom that is broadcasted here in the states from a place called the National weather service. It just gives you a general idea of the weather forecast in your area. It also warns you of severe weather as well. At least in the Midwest anyway. Hope that helps

Comment

Right, thanks! I
            SAVE THE FLIPCLOCKS!

Comment

Working...
            X