Welcome!

Welcome to the forum for collectors, restorers and fans of flip clocks. Please Sign Up if you would like to take part.

By the way, signing up is free..

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Face plate and motor needed for Panasonic RC-7021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Face plate and motor needed for Panasonic RC-7021

New project, I'm working on. Trying to fix up a kind of beat up RC-7021 and trying to replace some missing or non-working parts.

I'm pretty sure they have the same motor as the RC-6025. Do you have any spares Mackey?

Comment

I'm about positive that the motors of the 6025 and 7021 are NOT interchangeable. The 7021 is an older clock. I might have one in my stock pile I'll have to check but I'm very, very busy doing a home renovation at the time (hardwood floors). I'll do my best to check out the situation and let you know as soon as possible.
      ~ Mackey Site Administrator
      If you have any questions/comments Contact Me
      If you're not a member, you should consider joining!

Comment

Oh wow, I guess it was ignorant of me to assume on a couple of glances that they were the same.

Thank you in advance for helping me out whenever you have the time.

Comment

flippanasonicflip Have you tried cleaning the existing motor on the 7021? What do you think is causing issues for it?

Comment

Originally posted by RetroFlip View Post
            flippanasonicflip Have you tried cleaning the existing motor on the 7021? What do you think is causing issues for it?
            Yeah, I tried to clean it like Mackey shows in one of his videos. To me it seens like it's just dead. Manually spinning doesn't do anything either.

Comment

Working...
            X