Welcome!

Welcome to the forum for collectors, restorers and fans of flip clocks. Please Sign Up if you would like to take part.

By the way, signing up is free..

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Habitat /Karlsson big flip clocks required

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Habitat /Karlsson big flip clocks required

Habitat / Karlsson Big flip clocks

I’m always looking to buy these type of clocks, generally to repair or for spare parts, but any condition is considered.

Let me know what you have …..

I can also assist in the repair or actually repair Habitat /Karlsson big flip or mini flip clocks, I have pretty much seen all the problems that these have and have repaired them back to full working order.

I think these clocks are great so I am here to offer any help if anyone has any problems with these clocks

Comment

• GillJacko
      GillJacko commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi I think I’ve got a Karlsson? Serial number E 9315716 Had a tragic accident and knocked it off the wall - broke the quartz clock movement so looking to replace but don’t know what size thread to purchase? Can’t find a manufacturers name anywhere - any help gratefully received

• Jonjon1
      Jonjon1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi, I don’t know the clock from the serial number, do you know the clock size?, they all use the same clock mechanism.

You need to search for : SKP Quartz Clock Movement

hello... here in nyc area looking to get that big old karlsson clock fixed...could you possin=bly direct me to a seasoned repair shop?...ty!

Comment

Working...
    X