Welcome!

Welcome to the forum for collectors, restorers and fans of flip clocks. Please Sign Up if you would like to take part.

By the way, signing up is free..

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rc-6025 front panel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rc-6025 front panel

Looking for a panasonic rc6025 front panel, both lens and black back part. Needs to be in good usable condition.

Thanks

I may be able to help you with that. I'm pretty sure I have a stock of a few of them. I need you to be thinking about what you're willing to pay. I still haven't figured out what's going to be the best way to make deals like this. I'm afraid that I'd have to go through eBay. I hate to do that because I get hit with big eBay fees.
    Another way would be for you to send me money via PayPal and indicate that it's for merchandise. I still get hit with paypal fees but it's not as bad and you get buyer protection.
    The BEST for me would be a PayPal gift or money order ... but then you'd have to trust me. hmmm. We need to talk further I suppose.
    Anyway, I'll be breaking out my stock and get some pictures up for you sometime this weekend.
    ~ Mackey Site Administrator
    If you have any questions/comments Contact Me
    If you're not a member, you should consider joining!

Comment

Hi, that would be great thanks. I've recently bought an rc-6030be, which appears to be very similar to the 6025 so hoping they are inter-changeable. I've been trying to find a 50hz 6025 for ages and seem to be like hens teeth so think this might be next best thing for Groundhog Day look. Thanks chris

Comment

I'm wondering if you could post a picture of your RC-6030BE . Also, why are you needing the front pieces exactly? Are you sure you don't just need a restoration of what you already have?

Comment

Here you go. It appears to be very similar to the 6025, except it has a white border and the panasonic logo is on the clear part rather than black. Just looking to get as close to a Groundhog Day clock as possible! Literally no idea on value, if you want to drop me an email happy to see what we think. Cheers

Comment

Hi Mackey, did you have any luck locating the 6025 front panel? These are a few internal shots, not sure if you think it would fit:

Last edited by Hav79; March 14, 2015, 04:47 AM.

Comment

Thanks for the pics. This weekend I'll do my best to see if the ones I have would match up. If you could I need these measures in mm:
              Length and height measured on the outside of the clear plastic; and distance, center to center, of the circular openings on the top (where posts from the cabinet top would fit in.
              I'll get back to you.

Comment

Sorry for the delay. The front panel measures 230x 65 mm.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Hav79 View Post
                  Sorry for the delay. The front panel measures 230x 65 mm.

Cheers
                  I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Kind of backed up with my real job unfortunately. But I'll get with you eventually.

Comment

Working...
                  X