Welcome!

Welcome to the forum for collectors, restorers and fans of flip clocks. Please Sign Up if you would like to take part.

By the way, signing up is free..

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wanted flip clock with round grid tuner mw/fm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wanted flip clock with round grid tuner mw/fm

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2020-05-19 at 11.03.21 pm.png
Views:	148
Size:	233.1 KB
ID:	11987Click image for larger version

Name:	goose radio.jpg
Views:	205
Size:	235.7 KB
ID:	11986

Hello All, I am looking for a flip clock that looks like the one in the pic. I believe there are a few brands but one is a superior sonic.
    thanks in advance.

220v or 110v? When you need 220v, your best bet would be ebay in Germany, look for 'klappzahlen' or 'klappzahlenwecker' or something in that region. They were sold a lot in Germany.

Comment

• rockatansky
      rockatansky commented
      Editing a comment
      thanks, I will check it out

I'm guessing you want a 120v 60hz version as your information says that's your household voltage, but if it's a 240v 50 Hz one you want sing out 'cos there's one for sale atm downunder.

Comment

• rockatansky
      rockatansky commented
      Editing a comment
      i don't mind what voltage. do you have a link of where it is for sale please?

• davidm
      davidm commented
      Editing a comment
      It appears to have sold sometime in the last 3 or 4 weeks as I can't find it now.
      It was on the ebay Australia site, but it should have shown on eBay.com as being sold by an international seller.
      If you enable notifications in your settings on flipclockfans you will be notified by email of replies to your posts.

• rockatansky
      rockatansky commented
      Editing a comment
      cheers, I have change notifications

Hi All, I am happy with any of the style clocks but this one is the one I seek the most
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2020-06-12 at 7.20.57 pm.png
Views:	112
Size:	549.3 KB
ID:	12366
    Attached Files

Comment

• davidm
      davidm commented
      Editing a comment
      There's also a simple way to follow a discussion: https://www.flipclockfans.com/forum/..._subscriptions

"Above each discussion or topic, there is a Subscribe toggle. Clicking on this will enable you to follow the discussion easier. Each time someone replies to the discussion, you will get a notification that will show on your Messages page. You can follow these notifications to the new content or delete them from the Notifications area on your Messages Page.
      If you wish to no longer follow a discussion or topic, then clicking on the button again will turn off your subscription."
Working...
X